- 1 lemons (up to 2)
- 3 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 container(s) (17.6-ounce ) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package(s) (3-ounce) ladyfingers (GF use GF Schaar Ladyfingers)
- Mint sprig for garnish
- From lemon(s), grate 1 1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- In medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon water. Heat on medium 5 minutes, or until blueberries soften and juices thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to medium bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside.
- Prepare lemon syrup: In microwave-safe small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons water. Cook in microwave on High 1 minute. Stir in 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
- In medium bowl, stir together nonfat yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel.
- In 8" by 8" ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange half of ladyfingers. Brush with half of lemon syrup.
- Spoon blueberry mixture evenly over ladyfingers.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over blueberries. Brush with remaining lemon syrup.
- Spoon yogurt mixture on top, spreading evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, top tiramisu with remaining 3/4 cup blueberries and garnish with mint sprig.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market