- 12 Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Using a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and rosemary.
- Place tenderloins in dish and pour marinade over chicken, reserving a few tablespoons for basting.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Heat grill to medium high indirect heat and add chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes then flip. Baste with extra marinade and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil for 3-5 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Top with a sprinkle of fresh basil when serving.
- You could also grill with an indoor grill, like a George Foreman Grill. If you'd rather BAKE, place chicken in a 350° F oven for 30 minutes or until done. Baste half way thru or more often.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market