- 1 cooked pie crust Cook according to pie crust directions. (GF use Grandma Frdones)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- 18-20 strawberries cut in halves
- 1 Tbsp. shortening or oil
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cook your pie crust according to package or your favorite recipes directions. Let cool.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add in sugar and vanilla.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into the beaten heavy whipped cream. until evenly combined.
- Spoon into cooled pie crust.
- Arrange strawberries over the top of filling.
- Melt 1 Tbsp shortening or oil and 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Drizzle over strawberries.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market