- 1/3 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Sodium Reduced Soy Sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Paste or Siracha (optional)
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Finely Minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Finely Minced
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs,
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Coarsely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- At least one hour before cooking, mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chili paste (if using), garlic, and ginger in a bowl.
- Place the thighs in a large bowl and pour the marinade over, tossing to cover the thighs well.
- Refrigerate the thighs for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. and remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Place the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook until the marinade has thickened and is syrupy, seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a roasting pan with olive oil spray, and lay the chicken thighs out evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then baste with the marinade.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, baste, then continue to cook until the thighs are cooked through and no longer pink, about 7 to 8 minutes for boneless thighs, 10 minutes for bone in thighs.
- Place the thighs on a platter and scatter the cilantro on top before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market