- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow onion cut into 1 inch chunks
- Bamboo wood skewers
- Olive oil
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 5-6+ drops of Sriracha Hot Sauce Use this to taste- if you like things spicy, add more. If you dont add a few drops, then taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Soak your bamboo wood skewers in water for about 15 minutes so that they dont burn on the grill.
- Season the chicken and veggies with salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle with about 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Skewer the chicken, then skewer the red peppers and onions.
- Pre-heat your grill or grill pan to medium high heat then add the chicken and veggies to the pan. Rotate the meat and veggies every couple of minutes so that everything cooks evenly.
- When the veggies are tender, remove them from the grill.
- While the chicken is cooking, in a small bowl combine mayo with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and Sriracha Hot Sauce. Whisk it together until smooth.
- When the chicken is almost completely cooked through (after about 10-12 minutes), use a brush to spread the sauce over the chicken.
- Rotate the chicken and brush the other side with the sauce. Remove from grill and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market