- 2 Ruby Red grapefruits
- 2 navel oranges
- One 1-pound jicama, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup lightly packed cilantro, chopped
- Using a very sharp knife, peel the grapefruits and oranges, being sure to remove any bitter white pith.
- Working over a large bowl to catch the juices, cut in between the membranes to release the sections into the bowl. Cut the citrus into pieces.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss well. Serve the salad right away.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market