- 1) Cut the bark off of a pineapple into the appropriate size for your fish (or chicken)
- 2) Season your fish with salt and pepper. Sandwich your fish between two pieces of pineapple bark.
- 3) Tie it all together with kitchen twine.
- 4) Grill on each side for at least 12 minutes. Maybe longer. Because your fish is on the pineapple, it will take much longer than your usual fish cook time.
- I made a Brown Sugar Soy Sauce by adding a 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar to 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. I drizzled it over my fish for maximum flavor.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market