- 1 box pasta, cooked, drained and cooled (GF use GF pasta)
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 5 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (depending on how hot you want it)
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken and veggies in a small bowl, mix together blue cheese dressing and hot sauce and add to pasta mixture.
- Toss everything to combine and season with pepper.
- Serve chilled.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market