- 3 pound(s) fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved vertically
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 cup(s) oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, bring potatoes, salt, and enough water to cover by 1 inch to a boil. Cook potatoes at a gentle boil until tender, about 20 minutes, then drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle potatoes with vinegar. Let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Gently mix dressing into potatoes until all ingredients are evenly distributed and potatoes are well coated.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market