- 2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix (use Gluten Free Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degree. Mix biscuit mix, milk, egg, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Make 10-12 biscuits.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market