- 1 ½ pounds catfish fillets, cut into strips
- 1 c. Domata Gluten Free Flour
- 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ c minced lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Ground pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- Blend all ingredients into a bowl, take fingers and dredge thru mix. Set fish aside for ½ hr.
- heat skillet over medium high, with olive oil. Place fingers in skillet. Dont over crowd or fish wont crisp. Turn on all sides. About 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and place on paper towel to remove some of the oil.
- Serve with corn bread and Cajun mayo. and a squeeze of lime.
- If you like cilantro add that over the top.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market