- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1. Sprinkle fish evenly with pepper and salt.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge fish in flour.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish from pan; keep warm.
- 2. Return pan to medium heat. Add butter; cook 45 seconds or until butter begins to brown.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in parsley and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Place butter mixture in a small bowl.
- 3. Return pan to medium-high heat.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add snap peas; sauté 3 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons lemon juice, mint, and rind.
- Drizzle browned butter mixture evenly over fish.
- Serve with snap peas.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market