- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 1/3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 1/4 Cup Rice Krispies (GF Use GF Rice Krispies)
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (or 12 bite-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter until smooth and evenly combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly add the salt and cereal and stir to combine thoroughly. Add the chocolate chips and stir again. Wait about 1 min and add the candy, quickly folding the mixture together so as to not smash up the candy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons onto the sheet.
- Let cool (or you can eat them while they are warm and gooey- try and resist them!) and enjoy!
- I got about 30 Rice Krispy "balls" out of this recipe- it just depends what size you make them.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market