- 1 Whole Chicken roasted and pulled (or 5-6 chicken breasts cooked and shredded)
- BBQ Sauce-2 bottles
- Sliced onions (one onion thinly sliced)
- Spinach 2 cups (more if you like more)
- Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, Shredded 1 lb. (More if you like it cheesier)
- Pizza dough (GF use Domata Pizza dough Flour)
- Mix pulled/shredded chicken with 1 BBQ sauce, set aside.
- Make pizza dough. Spread half the dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Spread chicken over dough, sprinkle with onion, spinach, and cheese.
- Cover with the other half of the pizza dough.
- Pinch edges together to seal. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until browned.
- Slice and serve with extra BBQ Sauce for dipping.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market