- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 heads cauliflower, cored and cut into 1 1/2'' florets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced into a paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 500°. Toss together oil, cumin, cauliflower, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to 2 rimmed baking sheets; spread out evenly. Bake, rotating pans from top to bottom and front to back, until cauliflower is browned and tender, 2530 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl and season with salt. Serve cauliflower hot or at room temperature with tahini sauce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market