- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (GF Use Domata)
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats (GF use Bobs Red Mill GF Oats)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light maple syrup
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips (GF Use PB Chips or Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, oats, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Cream the peanut butter, applesauce, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Add the flour and oats and stir until combined. Add butterscotch chips and stir well.
- Scoop about two tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Repeat with the other dough. Recipe makes about 16 dough balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze and enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market