- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 red jalapeño pepper or serrano chili, halved and sliced (seeded, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 450º. Toss the Brussels sprouts, jalapeño, oil, ginger, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until the Brussels sprouts are golden and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and toss to coat.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market