- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- Good olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest (optional)
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the tomatoes lightly with olive oil on a sheet pan. Spread them out into one layer and sprinkle generously with kosher salt, pepper. Add the minced garlic, chopped rosemary and thyme; tossing the tomatoes lightly to coat the ingredients equally. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with basil leaves and sea salt. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market