This recipe contains Gluten Free Notes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pancake/biscuit mix (GF use GF Bisquick)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan and bake until golden on top, about 45 minutes. Leaving it in a little longer doesn't hurt - the zucchini gives off a lot of water, and the extra time in the oven only firms it up, which is actually better if you're planning to serve it as finger food.
- Serve hot, warm or cold, as a side dish, appetizer or snack. It keeps well for a few days and can easily be reheated.
- For a different twist, substitute freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Romano cheese for the feta, and use Italian seasoning instead of the dill. You could even add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes if you like.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market