- 3 cups Water
- 1 pound unpeeled medium size Shrimp
- 1 8oz. Package Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. grated Onion
- 1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- ¼ cup chopped Pecans, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Fresh Parsley
- Bring water to a boil; add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain well; rinse with cold water. Chill.
- Peel, devein and chop shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, cream cheese and next four ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape shrimp mixture into a ball; cover and chill thoroughly.
- Combine pecans and parsley. Roll Cheese ball in pecan mixture.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market