Makes 12 appetizers
- 8 oz Boar's Head Pancetta, Diced
- 4 oz Boar's Head White Vermont Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 2 tbsp Green Chili Peppers, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 Flour Tortilla
- Brown pancetta in a sauteÄô pan until crispy, drain and set aside.
- Divide pancetta, cheese, green chili peppers and green onions evenly over 4 tortillas.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat for approximately two minutes.
- Turn the tortilla over and cook for another two minutes.
- Cut into thirds; serve warm with tomato salsa and sour cream.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market