- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 1 fennel bulb
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp agave or honey (or to taste)
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Splash of water
- Splash of white vinegar
- Cut fennel bulb in half and cut into thin strips. Quarter head of cabbage and cut 2 quarters into thin strips (reserve rest for other use). Toss in large bowl.
- Place yogurt, salt, garlic powder, agave/honey, lemon juice, vinegar, cracked black pepper and tiny splash of water in bowl and whisk well. Pour dressing over cabbage and fennel. Toss. Add in almonds and toss evenly. Add in poppy seeds and toss again. Add any additional salt or pepper to taste.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market