Makes 2 servings
This recipe is gluten free.
- 2 cups of watermelon (balled)
- 1/2 English cucumber (peeled, hollowed, cut on bias)
- 1/4 or less of a red onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 fresh basil leaves (chiffonade)
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of agave
- Sprinkle of feta cheese
- Sprinkle of sea salt (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, onion, and basil
- In a separate smaller mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, and agave
- Add the bowl with the dressing to the bowl with the watermelon. Sprinkle with feta cheese and sea salt (optional)
- Enjoy as an appetizer or side salad.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market