- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Red pistachios
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 can artichoke bottoms
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- Juice from one lemon
- ½ pint heavy cream
- First lightly pepper your breasts, then press your crushed pistachio nuts into the chicken breast and place in a pre heated sauté pan with a small amount of olive oil. Cook for 4-6 min. per side.
- Add the juice from one lemon, fresh basil, and white wine turn heat down to a simmer and add your artichoke bottoms.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes and then add your heavy cream. Let your cream com to room temp. before adding to dish.
- Now for the sweetheart touch, count out about 8-10 of the red pistachio nut shells and add them to the sauce. Your sauce will then turn pink in cooler. DonÄôt forget to remove shells before serving over rice.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market