- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 8 Fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 Cup peeled and julienned carrot
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, cleaned, caps removed and sliced
- 1/2 Cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1/2 Cup chopped zucchini
- 1-1/2 Cups shredded COOKED TURKEY
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped
- 1 (.7 ounce to 1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté asparagus and carrot in butter for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, yellow squash and zucchini; sauté until crisp-tender. Stir in the turkey, tomato, dressing mix and cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market