Makes 6 servings
- 8 oz. Spaghetti (uncooked), broken in half
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz. ) condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 cups frozen Broccoli Florets thawed****
- 2 cups chopped cooked Turkey
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti according to directions on package; drain. Mix together sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add spaghetti, broccoli and turkey. Mix lightly. Spoon into a lightly greased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 25- 25 minutes or until heated through.
- *** leftover broccoli or green beans may be substituted
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market