Makes 6 servings
- 1 can (18 oz) ProgressoÑ¢ Recipe StartsÑ¢ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 3 cups cooked bread stuffing
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steams frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 ½ cups hot cooked mashed potatoes
- ½ cup French fried onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 by 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking sauce; set aside. In a large bowl, gently mix together stuffing, turkey, vegetable and remaining cooking sauce. Spoon evenly into baked dish. Wipe out bowl with paper towl. To bowl, add potatoes and ¼ cup of the reserved cooking sauce; stir until well mixed. Spoon potato mixture evenly over stuffing mixture; spread to cover stuffing. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges and hot in center. Heat remaining cooking sauce, and drizzle on each serving as desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market