Gluten Free Tuna
- 1 can white tuna
- 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- Steamed carrots, shaved into small slices
- Steamed asparagus, shaved into small slices
- 1 tbsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 5 leaves of cabbage
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 white onion, finely diced
- Mix the can of tuna with the peanut butter, stirring until they are mixed completely. Add in the carrots, asparagus, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Roll the tuna mixture into the iceberg-lettuce leaf, tightly. Wrap that in one of the cabbage leaves. Set on a plate, then arrange with the rest of the lettuce rolls.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar/olive oil/onion combination over the top of the lettuce packages. If you desire, you can add some sliced green onions as well.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market