Makes 10 servings
- 4 pounds country style ribs
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 20 oz pineapple, canned with juice canned, undrained
- 1 large onion
- 12 oz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Rub ribs with garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange onion in large baking pan.
- Place ribs on top. Add 1/4 cup water to pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 degrees F. oven 1/2 hour. Combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over ribs. Bake, uncovered, one hour longer.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market