Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, cut up
- 2 oz blue cheese, cut up
- 3 oz cream cheese, cut up
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup Guinness
- Combine cut up cheddar, blue cheese and cream cheeses in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add caraway seeds, paprika and Guinness.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or crock.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or beer-can biscuits, or spread on grilled hamburgers or hot dogs.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market