- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs (about 16 crackers)
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugars, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Firmly press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie dish. Bake until firm, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle bittersweet chocolate over bottom of the crust. Return to oven to melt chocolate, about 1 minute. Spread chocolate in a thin layer on bottom and up sides. Let cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Prepare the Pumpkin filling.
- Transfer pie dish to a rimmed baking sheet, and pour pumpkin mixture into crust. Bake until center is set but still wobbly, 55-60 minutes. Let cool in pie dish on a wire rack. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 8 hours. Before serving, drizzle melted milk chocolate on top. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market