Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt, drained overnight in a sieve
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp passion fruit liqueur (optional)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 small ripe honeydew melon, halved and seeded
- 1/2 small ripe crenshaw or cantaloupe melon, halved and seeded
- 1/4 small watermelon (about 1 pound), seeds removed
- Sprigs of fresh mint, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, liqueur, if using, and the mint. Set aside.
- Scoop out the melon flesh and cut it into 1inch cubes. Combine them in a bowl or on a platter and toss together very gently until the colors are evenly distributed.
- Drizzle the dressing back and forth across the melon in a thin stream. Garnish with sprigs of mint and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market