Makes 8 Dozen pieces
- 12 (14 oz pkg) flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 12 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, chiles, onion, red bell pepper, and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly. Spread onto tortillas and roll up. Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2 inch slices. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market