A big Thank You to Valued Guest Tom Terry for this unique recipe!
- 2 large or 4 medium Sweet Potatoes or Red Garnet Yams, (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 4 oz. Southern Comfort
- 2 Tbsp. melted Butter (plus more to butter pan)
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Pre Heat Oven to 375 and lightly Butter a baking dish.
- Boil or microwave Yams until just tender to peel. Let cool, then peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices or 1" cubes.
- While Yams are cooling, stir together Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Pecans and Southern Comfort. Mix well. Place in Yams Sliced buttered baking dish.
- Stir Southern Comfort mixture again and pour over Yams
- Dot with 2 Tbsp, melted Butter
- Bake at 375 for approx 30 minutes until potatoes are tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market