Makes 12-16 servings
This recipe is gluten free.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 vanilla instant pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 8"rounds
- In a medium heavy skillet, melt 1/4 butter over medium heat. Add pecans; cook until toasted and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Spread across sheet of foil to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix per instructions on the box. Add 1/2 package of instant pudding and mix in. Fold in toasted pecans.
- Divide between cake pans and bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from pans. Cool completely.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market