Makes 6 servings
- 2 ½ lbs tilapia fillets
- 2-4 tsp butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons and/or sliced fresh parsley to garnish
- Rinse the tilapia fillets in cold water and drain thoroughly. Top with butter or margarine and 2-4 tsp of lemon juice. Broil about 4 inches from the source of heat for approximately 5 to 6 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Mix mayonnaise, 2 tbsp lemon juice and Parmesan cheese to make sauce.
- Top each portion with 1-2 tbsp. of Lemon Parmesan sauce; broil 2-3 minutes or until sauce puffs and turns golden brown.
- Place fillets on serving plate; garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market