Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped shallots or onions
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- ¼ cup sliced pitted black olives
- ½ tsp chopped lemon zest
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless Tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Garnish: Cooked asparagus, Baby cherry tomatoes, Chopped parsley
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, shallots, salt and pepper to taste, capers, olives and lemon zest. Slowly whisk in the ¾ cup oil until the sauce is emulsified. Stir in the parsley. Set aside.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the teaspoon of oil into a nonstick skillet, and heat over medium-high heat. When hot, add the fillets and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of fish.
- Put the fillets on a serving plate, garnish with the asparagus and tomatoes, some lemon sauce, and a sprinkle of parsley.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market