Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 tsp onions, finely minced
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place in a greased baking dish.
- Combine sour cream or yogurt, mustard, onion, dill, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture over fish.
- Bake 20 minutes per inch of thickness of fish if frozen or 10-12 minutes if thawed. When just done, sprinkle with the cheeses and a dash of paprika. Broil 1 minute or until the cheese is bubbly and flecked with brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market