Makes 1 ? Cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. freshly minced garlic (or more to taste)
- ½ tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 2 slices bakery bread, sliced thick, toasted
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil mayonnaise
- 3-4 slices Pancetta cooked
- 3 slices tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Salad Greens or Romaine lettuce
- For mayonnaise, whisk together mayonnaise, olive oil, minced garlic and pepper until smooth. Store refrigerated.
- To make the sandwich, spread toasted bread with Olive Oil mayonnaise dressing, then layer remaining ingredients. Cut in half and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market