Makes 4 servings
- 28 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 28 sea scallops
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 7 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Place shrimp and scallops in a large resealable plastic bag. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and paprika. Microwave at 50% power for 1 ½ minutes or until butter is melted. Stir to blend; set aside 1/3 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade over shrimp and scallops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and scallops on metal or soaked wooden skwers.
- Grill, uncovered over medium-hot heat for 6 minutes, turning once. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market