- 2 lb halibut fillet
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- Melt butter in a large frying pan. Add sliced onion and sauté until onion is translucent then spread evenly over bottom of baking pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions and lemon juice. Arrange halibut over top of onions. Spread sour cream and mayonnaise mixture over the top of the halibut. Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 375° F for 40-50 minutes (depending on thickness of fish).
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market