Makes 6 servings
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 package (1-1/4-ounces) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes in a microwave or conventional oven.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add onion, chili powder, taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat refried beans in a small saucepan.
- Slice baked potatoes open. Spoon taco filling into each; top with 1-2 tablespoons beans and sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with desired additional toppings of sour cream, green chilies, green onion and/or guacamole
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market