Makes 4 servings
- 4 (14 oz) T-Bone steaks
- 2 oz. each assorted mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup brandy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce as needed
- Dijon mustard as needed
- Use any different mushrooms that are in season such as: Chantrelles, Shitake, Champinons, Oyster, Enochi, Italain Peces and Morelles. Have about 6 oz. of mushrooms for each steak.
- Season each steak with salt, pepper and brush them with Dijon mustard. Either in a skillet or on a broiler, cook steaks to your liking.
- In another pan, add the butter and sauté the mushrooms. Add parsley, brandy, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook approximately 3 minutes until mushrooms are tender. Add cream and reduce for 3 more minutes over high heat. Serve sauce on side or pour over steaks. Best if served with baked or broasted potato.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market