This recipe contains gluten free notes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 16 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 17oz sweet potato puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with liners - this recipe makes about 24 cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir together with a fork and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl after each addition.
- Mix in sweet potato puree and vanilla, just until incorporated.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared cupcake liners. Bake for about 18-20 minutes. Let cool in the pan for about 7 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market