- 4 Gooseberries Potato Sausages
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup hot water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown sausage on medium heat. Remove from heat and cut into 1Äù slices.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine the sausages, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, ketchup and hot water. Mix together until well combined, and season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market