This recipe is gluten free
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Sour Cream
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion and green pepper over
- medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in sour cream; heat
- through. (Do not boil.)
- Transfer to a fondue pot or crock pot and keep warm.
- Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market