Makes 8 servings
- 8 Amish Chicken Boneless Breasts
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning, divided
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Season chicken with 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Place chicken in baking dish and bake 20 minutes.
- Puree sun dried tomatoes (with their oil) in food processor until smooth.
- Heat olive oil and butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic 3-5 minutes until brown.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup and milk. Cook 5-7 minutes stirring frequently. Season with 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir in pureed tomato and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add baked chicken breasts to pan and simmer until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear, 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market