Makes 2 servings
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes, stemmed, halved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 3/4 teaspoon dried, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Steam zucchini and summer squash until just tender, about 6 minutes. Drain well. Transfer to medium bowl. Add mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Combine mustard and vinegar in bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Add oregano and cumin. Mix dressing into vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Cool to room temperature and serve.
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market