- 1 3/4 cups crumbled feta cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3 large cucumbers (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 1-pound box orzo (rice-shaped pasta; also called riso)
- 4 cups yellow corn kernels (cut from about 4 ears)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Place 1 cup feta cheese, half of cucumbers, oil and 1 tablespoon water in processor. Process until smooth. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook orzo in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add corn; cook until pasta is just tender but still firm to bite, about 2 minutes longer. Drain pasta and corn. Transfer to large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup feta cheese, remaining half of cucumbers and 1/3 cup chives; toss to combine. Mix in dressing. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese and 2 tablespoons chives.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market