Makes 4 servings
- 4 skinless walleye fillets (or other white fish)
- 2 cups flaked imitation crab
- 2 tbsp chives (fresh or dried)
- ¼ cup parmesan grated cheese
- 3 tbsp dried bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped onions, sautéed
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup real mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Liberally drizzle baking dish with extra virgin olive oil, dot with butter. Pat fillets dry, lay flat on work surface. Coarsely chop crab and mix with remaining ingredients. If mixture appears dry, add sour cream until mixture holds together.
- Spread crab mixture over fish fillets, roll in jelly roll fashion and secure with toothpick. Place fillets in baking dish. Bake covered for 30 to 40 minutes, until fish is translucent and flakes. Remove cover and drizzle with melted butter, if desired. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market